JOB SUMMARY: The Test Engineer will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements definition, test design, documentation, execution, and roll-out. Ideal candidates can quickly analyze a project and design a detailed test approach. They express strong self-motivation, flexibility, and enthusiasm to execute both manual and automated testing. They have software development skills which enhances their ability to identify functional and non-functional requirements, to efficiently assure a quality product. They have experience building and maintaining automation frameworks and end-to-end integration tests.
• Design, develop, execute, and maintain test plans and test cases for front end and back end solutions
• Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated testing for front end and back end solutions
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle including analysis, design, test execution, test
automation and operational rollout
• Maintain efficient and timely communication between test, development, and product teams
• Adhere to company procedures for proper execution of compliance, training and regulatory duties
• Troubleshoot production issues if necessary
• Any other duties as applicable to the position
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software testing with web-based applications
• Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
• Strong experience programming in C# (preferred, this is what we use), Java, or C++
• Experience with Visual Studio and SVN
• Expertise in development, execution, and maintenance of functional, performance, and stress testing
• Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycles
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Able to quickly acquire and apply new technical and industry knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
The candidate will be operating in a high-energy, high-growth environment. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to excel and learn in an open, professional, team-oriented environment, and grow their career with an industry innovator and recipient of several industry awards.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision discount program, short-term disability, long-term disability, life Insurance, stock options and 401(k).
InstaMed, a J.P. Morgan company is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company that has established itself as a leader in the emerging market of healthcare payments. InstaMed’s solutions are delivered via its proprietary cloud-based platform and network of healthcare providers and payers. We are seeking motivated candidates to join our dynamic and growing company.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
InstaMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.